Privacy and Security
“Kuriakos Music” is a Site, hereinafter referred to as Site, developed by volunteer collaborators spread over more than 40 countries and coordinated by Maná Igreja Cristã of the Dominican Republic, which seriously regards the privacy and protection of the data registered by its users.
The Site assures its users privacy and security in the data provided for the various services provided, and only requests and collected the data necessary to provide the service according to the explicit indications and the user’s options. If you so request, the data subject has the right to access, rectify or delete the data provided.
- Processing of data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the necessary information relevant to the purpose for which it is intended;
- Allow the data subject to access and correct the information about him / her registered, transmitting it in a language clearly and accurately corresponding to the contents of the register;
- Do not use data collected for purposes incompatible with collection;
- Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, current;
- Ensure the express consent of the data subject where this is required;
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete user data when required by the holder;
- Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification or addition of the data by a person who is not authorized to do so, and who can detect intentional or unintentional deviations of information;
- Respect professional secrecy with regard to data processed;
- Do not perform interconnection of personal data, unless authorized by the CNPD.
Collection of Personal Data
In general, the Ideal Site can be visited and its contents visualized without revealing any personal information.
Any service that may arise later and that require the introduction of personal data and / or its entities, not covered by the current privacy and security policy of the Site, will imply a revision of this document.
Security and Quality of Information
It is our objective to guarantee the quality and integrity of the information provided by the users of our Site, having implemented the necessary measures, both technologically and organizationally, in order to keep information safe, accurate, updated and complete.
Changes to our privacy practices
If the Site changes its privacy practices, these will always be available at this location.
For further clarification, please leave your comment or question that you wish to see clarified in the space created for the purpose, and the team will give the appropriate response.
The Site reserves the right to remove any comments that directly or indirectly include:
Racist, xenophobic, defamatory, criminal charges and messages that call for violence or are in any way liable to violate human rights;
- Inappropriate or obscene language;
- Incomprehensible content;
- Messages for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Content copied from third parties or otherwise violates intellectual property rights;
- HTML, viruses, malicious code or page addresses that threaten user safety;
- Comments that are not related to the topic in question.
O Teu Site Favorito
Music & Record Labels
AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This document establishes the General Terms and Conditions of Use that govern the use of the Site “Kuriakos Music”, hereinafter referred to simply as Site.
- CONTENT OF THE SITE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
“Site content” shall mean all information contained herein, including, but not limited to, trademarks, designs, logos, texts, images, photos, illustrations, audio or video materials, webdesign and software.
The intellectual property rights of all Site materials, content and software, which are not supplied externally and as such are duly identified, belong to the entity responsible for the Site and / or its business partners, and are protected under the general terms of Law and by national and international legislation on the protection of intellectual property, copyright and related rights, as well as the law on computer crime.
This Site also contains texts, illustrations and photographs that can not be copied, altered or distributed, except with the express authorization of its authors.
The entity responsible for the Site, rejects any responsibility for the usurpation and improper use of the elements mentioned above.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author, authors or third parties And any liability for improper use of the Site by third parties is rejected.
The user also undertakes not to carry out any operations that may impair the functioning of the discussion areas of the Site, its interactive application (Chat), or to access an area / account and its contents without its authorization, test, evaluate or Break the vulnerability of installed security, install or attempt to install viruses or programs that damage and / or contaminate, unleash or attempt to launch denial of service attacks or advise third parties to do so.
- GENERAL CONDUCT OF THE USER
The user, in accordance with the law and these conditions, undertakes not to use the Site in a way that is liable to violate legally protected positions of the responsible entity or third parties, and must make use that is responsible, prudent and Care and do not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the Site’s features and functionality.
Except as otherwise authorized by the Site Authority, you may not use or exploit commercially, in any form or medium, the services, including their content, materials, features, or features.
The user will be held liable for non-compliance with the General Terms and Conditions created for this Site, in accordance with applicable civil and criminal law.
- CONTENT AND RESPONSIBILITY
It is the exclusive right of the entity responsible for the Site to manage the design, layout and layout of all information, content and materials contained therein, as well as to delete, modify or add any content, services, options or features or modify its URL’s.
The entity responsible for the Site, without prejudice to compliance with the rules of protection of personal data, reserves the right to make changes and corrections, suspend, interrupt or terminate the Site when it deems it appropriate, without prior notice and for the period That it deems necessary, for any technical, administrative, force majeure or other reasons, and therefore can not be held liable.
Links that may exist for Third Party Sites / Sites are provided solely for the convenience and accessibility of the user, not implying acceptance of their content, or an association with their owners, being your access and visit the entire user responsibility.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In the broader terms provided by law, the user accepts that the use of the Site is made at his own risk and is solely responsible for any damage caused to his system and / or computer equipment or for other damages or losses, including Loss of data resulting from the use of the materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the Site.
- The entity responsible for the Site shall not be liable in any way for the use that third parties may give to the content, whatever the user may have made available or made accessible through the Site.
- The responsible entity will use its best efforts to keep the Site and the Services associated with it in good working condition, not guaranteed, however, that:
- Access to any part of the Site is made available in an uninterrupted manner, and is safe, error-free or operates on a continuous basis;
- Any material or other content made available by third parties through the sites and / or Services is safe or legal.
- It shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may result from, in particular:
- Inability to use the Site including, but not limited to, interference, omissions, interruptions, viruses, bugs, and malfunctions and / or malfunctions of the electronic, computer or telecommunications system;
- Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the internet or in other electronic systems, namely, failures in access to any part of the sites and / or Services;
- illegitimate actions of third parties, including access to or modification of personal databases;
- Possible errors or security deficiencies that may occur due to the use of an outdated or insecure browser, as well as the activation of the password conservation devices or user identification codes in the browser, or for damages, errors or inaccuracies that may occur.
- RIGHT TO CHANGE OR REMEDY
- FINAL PROVISIONS
Any doubts or clarifications should be placed in the space created for the purpose and the work team will give the appropriate answer.